Gonzalo Golpe in Letterboxd


Recently (and with great joy) I discovered the Letterboxd social network dedicated to the world of cinema. A very complete website on this subject where you can include the movies you have seen (or that you remember having seen, in the event that you have seen a few), keep a diary of your viewings, discover new films, make your own lists and more. In addition, and it is something that is appreciated, in each film there is a section that includes the available platforms where you can see the film in question.

In this link I leave my profile with (almost) all the films that I have seen so far (and those that I want to see) in constant update, to contribute with my grain of sand in case you find it interesting and useful to expand your cinephile culture.


 

Comments